34 More Days in our Crazy Crowded House

Getting all packed up with no place to go!
We are still negotiations with the owners of House Number One and will keep doing so until we are no longer in our comfort zone. We did make a Take It Or Leave It Offer yesterday and really hope they do not send us on our way… we have a little wiggle room yet. As for House Number Two, it sits there waiting for a buyer. We know that we can get that house for the price we want. What we don’t know is if the owners can be out by May 1st and that is what we now need to work on… So at this point we will vacate the premises on April 30th and have yet to get ourselves a home. Fingers crossed everyone, please!